Surefire G2X Flashlight With Maxvision
Press or click its tailcap switch for ergonomic, foolproof activation under even the most stressful conditions. It leads with low output, but a second press or click within two seconds delivers all 800 lumens of output. A lightweight but tough Nitrolon® polymer body resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion and is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip, while the bezel is constructed of high- strength aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish. If you’re looking for a dual-output flashlight with a user-friendly beam and the reliability and durability to handle a multitude of tasks, look no further than the G2X MaxVision.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- Two output levels – low is activated first, then high for maximum light
- Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high
- High-impact Nitrolon® polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- Durable, optically coated, polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
Output / Runtime -- White Light High 800 .0 Lumens / 1.5 hours* Low 15 Lumens / 52 hours Length 4 .87” Bezel Diameter 1 .1" Weight w/Batteries 3 .9 oz Batteries 2 CR123A*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.