Stone Glacier Merino Crew Long Sleeve Shirt
- Merino6™ Fabric Technology
- Body Fabric: 89/11 Merino/Nylon blend
- Garment Weight - 8.3 oz. (L)
- Textile Weight - 170 g/m2
- Merino Diameter: 17.5 Microns
- Anatomical Fit
- Soft to the touch
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Drying
- Odor Resistant
Constructed with Merino6TM Technology, the Chinook Merino Crew LS base layer is the foundation for our layering system. This piece is designed to incorporate the soft feel and moisture-wicking capabilities of nylon while retaining the insulating and odor-resistant benefits of merino wool on extended backpacking trips. Constructed with a longer tail and seamless shoulders this piece is specifically designed for use on extended backpacking trips but equally at home as an everyday layering piece.
Merino6™ is our propriety blend of the highest quality Merino Wool and high performing Nylon 6.6 micro denier yarns. After extensive testing, we found the perfect combination to be 89% Merino Wool and 11% Nylon. By blending Wool and Nylon, we created a textile that leverages the benefits of Merino with all the advantages of Nylon. Merino6™ products have an extremely soft hand feel, regulate your body temperature while eliminating odor, and won't stretch or shrink like traditional 100% Merino textiles. Additionally, the Nylon fibers increase the moisture-wicking ability of the garment and enhance the durability of the textile, creating the perfect backcountry, next-to-skin, layering piece.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.