Stone Glacier M7 Rain Pant Granite Grey
- Weight: 1 lb 6.4 oz (L)
- Textile: HydraShield SS™ Fabric Technology (Soft Shell)
- Face Fabric: Polyester
- Backer Fabric: Fleece
- Zippers: #3 YKK Aquaguard Vislon Pit-Zips & Pockets. #5 YKK Aquaguard Vislon front Zipper
- Waterproof Rating: 33,000mm
- MVTR Breathability Rating: 28,000 g/m²/24hrs
- Two thigh pockets
- Mechanical Stretch
Built utilizing the same construction as the M7 Jacket, the M7 Pant incorporates our Stratum Layered Zipper System™ for efficient thermal regulation and our Patent Pending Contour Waist System™ for optimal layering ability. All pockets are zippered to keep your valuables safe and concealed if your post-holing through the snow or glassing up on a knob, this 100% windproof and waterproof pant will be your go-to for any late season adventure.
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
HydraShield™ technology prevents rain and snow from passing through to your body while transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in all wet weather conditions.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.