Stone Glacier M7 Rain Jacket Granite Grey
- Weight: 1 lb 6.4 oz (L)
- Textile: HydraShield SS™ Fabric Technology (Soft Shell)
- Face Fabric: Polyester
- Backer Fabric: Fleece
- Zippers: #3 YKK Aquaguard Vislon Pit-Zips & Pockets. #5 YKK Aquaguard Vislon front Zipper
- Waterproof Rating: 33,000mm
- MVTR Breathability Rating: 28,000 g/m²/24hrs
- Articulated Hood: Maximizes weatherproofing with two cinch shock cord lockers
- Mechanical Stretch
- Dual Chest Pockets
- Strategically Placed Hand Pockets
The M7 Jacket is a top-of-the-line outerwear piece for late-season hunts. The fleece backer gives it the added insulation needed when the temperatures drop and the 100% windproof and waterproof HydraSheild SS™ textile will protect you from any late-season elements.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.