Stone Glacier M5 Rain Pant Coyote
- Weight: 15 oz. (L)
- Body Fabric: 3-layer HydraShield™ Laminate
- Face Fabric: Soft and quiet Polyester Textile
- Backer Fabric: Tricot Backer
- Zippers: YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Waterproof Rating: 31,000mm
- MVTR Breathability Rating: 27,600g/m2/24hr
- Contour Waist System: Allows for a perfect fit every time.
- Full-Zip Sides: Completes our unique Stratum™ Layered Zipper System
Our M5 Rain Pants have revolutionized the category. The inclusion of our patented pending Contour Waist™System allows you to achieve a perfect fit every time, a previously unsolved problem with other rain pants. Full side-zips complete our unique Stratum™ Zippered Layering System providing quick and easy temperature regulation throughout all your layers. These 3-layer laminate rain pants are constructed with a soft and quiet face fabric and a protective Tricot backer. The M5 Rain Pant combines functionality and quality like never before and is a necessity for any mountain hunt.
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
HydraShield™ technology prevents rain and snow from passing through to your body while transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in all wet weather conditions.
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
Our innovative patent-pending Contour Waist™ System is designed specifically for increased comfort and performance when backpacking. Our goal was to eliminate bulk and allow an exact fit around the waist to reduce hot-spots on the hips as a result from miles hiked wearing a tightly cinched waist belt. By minimizing the materials needed for belt loops, removing snaps and buttons, and incorporating our micro-adjust zipper fly, the Contour Waist System provides unparalleled comfort and a 100% custom fit, unlike any other pant system.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.