Stone Glacier Helio Hoody Fern Green
- Weight - 14.5 oz. (L)
- Body Fabric: 94/6 poly/spandex blend
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
- Micro-Grid Construction
- Full-Zip Articulated Hood
- Strategically Placed Chest Pocket for Easy Access
- Built-in Thumb Loops
- Complete the kit with the Helio Bottom
An essential piece for every outdoorsman, the new Helio Hoody is a necessity on every hunt. Our all-new ¾ zip hoody is a lightweight mid-layer featuring Mico-Grid construction that optimizes its ability to insulate and breathe. Constructed from a soft and quiet 94/6 poly/spandex blend, this ultra-comfortable top is complete with a full-zip hood, thumb loops and is treated with an odor control Polygiene® treatment. Whether chasing pronghorn on hot August days or layering on late-season elk hunts in deep snow, the Helio Hoody should be on your gear list.
Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties.
The treatment is applied at the finishing stages of textile production and field and lab tests show a high level of odor control beyond the usual lifespan of a garment.
Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the textiles itself. Polygiene is not nanosilver.
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
Apparel Sizing Chart
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.