Stone Glacier Helio Bottom
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (L)
- Body Fabric: 94/6 poly-spandex blend
- Waist Band: Elastic trim with forgiving stretch
- Top-of-Boot Length: Eliminates material bunching in boot’s upper
- Polygeine® Odor Control Technology Effectively neutralizes body odors
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
A key layering piece for your lower half, the new Helio Bottom will quickly become your new favorite long johns. Temperature control is a breeze with the incorporation of our new Stratum Zippered Layering System. These cozy bottoms are constructed of a 94/6 poly/spandex blend and treated with an odor control Polygiene® treatment. The elastic cuffs and bootcut design ensure total coverage without the bunching of materials inside your boot’s upper. Enduring cold weather starts with a proper laying system. The Helio Bottom is an essential piece for every hunt.
Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties.
The treatment is applied at the finishing stages of textile production and field and lab tests show a high level of odor control beyond the usual lifespan of a garment.
Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the textiles itself. Polygiene is not nanosilver.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.