Stone Glacier Grumman Down Jacket Coyote
- Weight - 11.8 oz. (L)
- 15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell
- 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- HyperDRY™ DWR Treated Down
- 100% Traceable RDS Certified Down
- Articulated Hood
- 5.3 oz of Insulation
- Streamline Internal Cuff
- Elastic Waist Hem
- YKK Zippers
- Stuff Sack Included
- Size in Stuff Sack: 8” x 4” x 3.5”
The Grumman Goose Down Jacket brings the ultimate in packability, warmth, and protection to the backcountry hunter. We set out to design a piece that truly met our definition of “Ultralight.” The combination of a Pertex® Quantum shell with HyperDRY™ 850+ Fill Power DWR treated down makes this a highly technical insulation piece unlike any other in the hunting industry. Weighing only 11.8 oz. with 5.3 oz. of 90/10 goose down fill, you will be hard pressed to find another down jacket with comparable stats. A well fit hood, reverse coil YKK zippers, and a unique cuff design paired with strategic color blocking for breaking up body symmetry on the mountain have made this piece an office favorite at Stone Glacier.
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft while also being quiet, windproof, lightweight and packable.
Pertex® Y Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique Y shaped filaments. These filaments create a tightly interlocking structure which improves downproof and water beading properties. The interlocking structure of Y Fuse fabrics remains highly stable over extended wash and wear cycles.
Super DWR is a water repellent finish that maintains its high performance through extended wash and wear cycles.
HyperDRY™ water resistant down is treated with a unique Fluorocarbon Free treatment that adheres to the down cluster that allows down to retain its superior warmth to weight ratio - even when wet.
Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
All down products from Stone Glacier come from an RDS Certified Supplier. We only use down that comes from ducks & geese that were treated ethically.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.