Stone Glacier De Havilland Lite Pant
- Weight – 1 lb. 3 oz.
- DWR Treated Water Resistant Face
- 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex Double Weave Textile
- Textile Weight - 172 gm/m2
- Knee Pad Compatible
- Extra Large Side Zips – Stratum™ Layered Zipper System
- Quite Close, Front Facing Cargo Pockets
- Internal Cargo Pocket Cell Phone Sleeve
- Ultralight Waistline Materials
- Athletic Fit and Articulated Knees
- True Boot Cut Cuff
- Patent-Pending Contour Waist™ System
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
The all-new De Havilland LITE Pants offer the same industry-leading features as our best-selling De Havilland Pants with an updated, Nylon double weave textile that is about 25% lighter than its all-season predecessor. Built with our innovative and patent-pending Contour Waist™ System, true boot cut cuffs, Stratum™ Zippered Layer System, and YKK zippers, this pant will be your go-to for all early season forays into the backcountry. Knee pad compatibility and front-facing cargo pockets that include an internal cell phone sleeve ensure comfort and easy access to necessities. If you are on the market for a backpacking pant, fit for early-season conditions, or you already love our original De Havilland Pants, the De Havilland LITE Pants are sure to become your new go-to in the mountains.
Our innovative patent-pending Contour Waist™ System is designed specifically for increased comfort and performance when backpacking. Our goal was to eliminate bulk and allow an exact fit around the waist to reduce hot-spots on the hips as a result of miles hiked wearing a tightly cinched waist belt. By minimizing the materials needed for belt loops, removing snaps and buttons, and incorporating our micro-adjust zipper fly, the Contour Waist System provides unparalleled comfort and a 100% custom fit, unlike any other pant system.
The Stratum™ Layered Zipper System is an innovative feature found on all Stone Glacier pants and bottoms. This unique system allows the wearer to vent their layers all the way to the skin for unprecedented temperature regulation without requiring the repetitive addition and removal of layers throughout the day. Increase warmth by keeping all the zippers closed during extended glassing sessions and unzip to quickly ventilate and dump heat during periods of high exertion. No matter the situation, the Stratum™ Layered Zipper System makes temperature regulation easier than ever.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.