Stone Glacier De Havilland Jacket Stone Grey
- Weight - 1 lb 7 oz. (L)
- DWR Treated Water & Wind Resistant Face
- 50% Polyester, 43% Nylon, 7% Spandex Technical Fabric
- Lightly Brushed Fleece backer
- 4-Way Stretch
- Highly Breathable
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
- Articulated Hood
- Strategically placed chest and hand pockets for full functionality while wearing a pack
- Extended back hem for increased comfort and protection while wearing a pack
- Strategic color blocking to break up body symmetry at a distance
- Integrated Pit-Zips
The De Havilland Jacket is a highly breathable softshell designed with the backcountry hunter in mind. With a tight weave DWR face and lightly brushed fleece backer, we specifically sought out this textile for its performance under high exertion situations. It boasts an excellent balance of weather protection while maintaining a high level of breathability that is critical for backpacking. Articulated elbows and an athletic fit paired with strategically placed chest and hand pockets that are accessible while wearing a backpack make this jacket a no-brainer. Add a slim fit hood and esthetically pleasing color blocking to break up body symmetry on the mountain and this jacket will quickly become your go-to for the backcountry and around town.
Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.